Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thank you for the warm welcomes to Sweet pea

Thank you all for the assistance and the warm welcomes to Sweetpea. Not only are the images beautiful and exciting to work with but the people here are magnificent.Thank you.
I have spent hours today in the mist of artisans that are so talented and images I just cannot wait to try.
I have made two images from the wonderful stamp and digi line from Sweetpea tonight to share with you. In the pride of our Fourth of July red white and blue  I give you
image one is a digi from the Sweet pea store Elaine Cox's , Red Robin Fairy.
My second choice is a beautiful image from Norma J. Burnell. "Hoot Owl"
My work here came from a red rubber stamp (only available in rubber stamps)
Thank you again. It is a honor to be here.
susan salyer
susan s.

10 comments:

  1. Both of these are gorgeous Susan! I love the Elaine Cox card. The Hoot Owl is so beautiful. Love the Red , white and blue theme, perfect for today! We are happy to have you with us, you are perfect for our group

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very warm welcome to you Susan. It's a lovely team to settle into and such amazing images to use. I love the red, white and blue inspired card. Now why do other people's cards look fab when they use non-matching buttons and mine I think look awful?? Love the very mystical feeling to Hoot Owl. He's lovely. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, your creations are beautiful, I especially love your coloring on the Elaine Cox image.

    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are here Susan. Your little pieces of art are wonderful. I love the coloring, and your layouts. Just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Aletha Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have welcome you yet, so big welcome! :) Beautiful card! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A warm welcome to you! Those cards are very beautiful, love the red white and blue in celebration of the 4th. So lovely. I can't wait to see all the beautiful cards you create. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome. I love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big welcome from me too, Susan! Your cards look great. Love the colour scheme of them. The buttons on your first card is a perfect addition.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both awesome. Really like coloring on your first card.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards and awesome colouring! Welcome to the team. Can't wait to see more of your creations. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete