Sunday, June 23, 2013

Karen Middleton Moon Heart

For my Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team card this week I thought I would use the "Moon Heart" by Karen Middleton.  Isn't he such a cute cat?  The image is available as a rubber stamp and is also available as a digital image.  I thought I'd make this card for my husband for our 22nd wedding anniversary on 20 July 2013.  I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers and highlighted areas with my Sakura Stardust clear pen.
The backing papers are from the Glitz paper pad called "Cashmere Dame" which I won in some blog candy recently.  The card has been finished off with various elements including my Tim Holtz clock die, raffia ribbon, organza satin edged ribbon, die-cut flowers inked with Tim Holtz's Aged Mahogany distress ink, brads, gems, faux stitching, Marianne Designs die-cut hearts and some sentiments from a Debbi Moore CD.

9 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love that cat! The die cuts, hearts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just lovely Kym. Those flowers you made are so pretty and that mesh ribbon and the clock die cut. Stunning. Lovely for the cat image you chose. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers Kym, and L/O of the card is pretty. love that Die cut, i being thinking for a wile now to get it. But my Store don't have them, and i don't shop on line to often.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work. Love everything about it.
    Hugs,
    Aletha Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kym, this is gorgeous, I love all the layers, so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww your lucky husband, this is a gorgeous card! :)

    I love this cute image and all your gorgeous details on this card, especially those hearts and those lovely big flowers.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kym I saw this image and almost got it..this is purrfect I do love it. wonderful coloring. I love it all.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, Kym! Love the big flowers you added. They are a perfect addition to the cute cat.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete