Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Inspirations with Nataliya


Good Day all. Today my post is for Sweet Pea Stamps. And i used gorgeous image by Rebecca Sinz "Forget Me Not". Lucky for you Girls, you can have this beauty in Rubber or Digital image. Hop HERE to the Shop and look around, I'm sure you will find many images you like to have.
So here is my card. My base of the card is 6"x6" and then i used big oval die cut by Spellbinders to add on the top of my card. Just to brake a square lol.
Image was colored with Prisma Pencils, kind of new Hair color for me this time, but i like it.
Here is the pick of my hand made flowers
I hope i inspire you to pull out your SP stamps and start making some projects. Please don't forget to share with us if you make something.
Have a good day Ladies.
Hugs Nataliya

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Nat! I love your flowers and that hair color is lovely. I like how you layered those oval mats too.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Nat, love all the flowers and butterflies and you coloring is gorgeous, here eyes are stunning. The way you have the frame sticking past the card is such a neat idea. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet! Love all small flowers you added. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nat, this is soooo pretty! :)

    I love love love all the delicate die-cuts and teeny-tiny flowers - so much detail on this card!

    And the colouring on this gorgeous image is just stunning!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love how you've made the diecut go out of the square card. And all the details are fantastic, great coloring too!

    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, so pretty Nataliya and just in time for Mother's Day, that's perfect. I love those die cut ovales, they are gorgeous and that sentiment. Wonderful. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, Nataliya. Love the bright different colours you used for her. She looks so beautiful. Also love your embellishing!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the way you added all the flowers to the side of the image without them giving it all so much dimension! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete