Monday, May 6, 2013

NEW Challenge for You

How would you like to win a $50 gift card to our online store???
Here is how:
I would like to promote our stamps to the scrapbookers out there, our stamps are very versatile and I would like to show them off in a scrapbook page layout.

What you need to do:
Create a layout, 12" x 12", using Sweet Pea Stamps as the main focal image (no other stamp companies can be used). You may use stickers for texts and diecuts or computer generated 
sentiments. You must include photos in your layouts.
You may submit up to 3 layouts per person


Due Date:
May 6th, 2013

Judging:
Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team and myself will be judging the submissions. Post your link below of your layout. The winning layout will be posted here on the blog May 15th. You must check back on that date, as we will not notify you, you will need to notify me at:
sweetpearubberstamps@gmail.com

We will also be giving out (3) $10 gift cards that will be selected randomly that enter.

Here are some samples done by our design team members:
Nat, using Rachel Anderson's Rose, Mystic. Meredith Dillman's Fairy Lights and Conie Fong's Buttercup. (will post another blog post to see the close ups in next post)

Ali, using Valarie Wade's Mia stamp:




 Holley, using Marlon Teunissen's Pink Girl stamp:



11 comments:

  1. I had so much fun making this page! It was just that easy. That stamp is so cute. Everyone, break out your scrapbooking supplies and celebrate a special occasion. For me, this is the first Christmas following my brain surgery. You can see how TAN I am from the excessive days out walking in the sun. What a great year that was! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on this layout Holley and it is a special layout, you have come so far in your journey and a lifetime more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holley you are my star in all words. Congrats to you!!! You looks amazing together.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Holley!! You both look so happy and so in love and the Sweet Pea stamp is just the right one for this layout!
    Great job!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali, such a sweetie-pie! This layout is adorable and this image fits it perfectly. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to use this stamp for ages... partly cos my DD2's name is Mia too! :)

    When I snapped this photo of her dressing up at the weekend, I knew it would be perfect for a layout using the Mia stamp.

    Holley - your page is so inspiring! Such lovely sentiments. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Nataliya, your daughter, she is a fairy cutie! That image is wonderful with her too. I bet she loves this layout too. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holley, sunshine!!! It's not my L/O, i am still working on mine. Katharine is having cold, and she not let me craft to much lol. Ali love your little gorgeous Fairy. beautiful L/O
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I am sorry ALI!! I saw that adorable layout and immediately thought of Nataliya's little girl. Now I look at the Created By and realize it is yours. Well,YOUR daughter is also a beautiful little fairy girl. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nat, I love all your images you used and the sparkle. What a lovely layout and a gorgeous picture. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work ladies!!!
    So different but so wonderful!!!
    Ali: Love that picture!!

    Hugs Gry

    ReplyDelete