Welcome to our Design Team Gallery!

Welcome to the Sweet Pea stamps blog. Here you will find the Creative Team Gallery full of creations, submissions from our customers and current Sweet Pea happenings!

Current Events:
Visit One Sweet Challenge for your chance to win!

Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube!

Share your Sweet Pea creations on our blog by submitting them to Jennifer.


Our wonderful design team members are:
Lina
Jane
Suzanne
Sande
Olivia
Tera
Holley
Jennifer
Milo
Nataliya
Aletha


Please note: Stamps are made to order and and can take up to one week to ship out. Sweet Pea Stamps is a one person operation and strives for quality. Please visit the contact page for store concerns. Blog and Challenge questions may be sent to Jennifer at jennifer.willis@yahoo.com.

Thank you and I appreciate your business.~Lynette

Monday, January 7, 2013

The Hummingbirds

Hi everyone, today I want to show you a creation I made with another beauty designed by the fabulous ching-chou kuik's. It is one of her newer images and is called 'The Hummingbirds'. She is available on Plate #226 together with three other amazing images, and as single stamp and Digi as well. This time I wanted to try out creating another shape of card. It is not only a card, it is only a wall decoration with a hanger.


Here a close up of the image. I coloured it with Copics.



Wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit here.
Hugs, Karina

12 comments:

uksharon said...

Gorgeous Katrina - fabulous colouring and fine details - love it.
Best wishes, Sharon

Connie said...

Another awesome color work of art Karina! I would love you to give me coloring lessons?
I like your idea of a wall hanging!!
Connie

Lau W said...

Aw ! Just beautiful !
xxx

postalorphan said...

Absolutely gorgeous - I love the color scheme you chose!

Milo Lilja said...

Lovely! Beautiful coloring and I really love all the Flowers and the filmstrip.

Ali said...

Oh wow. This is just stunning. Your colouring is so soft and delicate on this gorgeous image and I love all the pretty, vintagey detail on your card/wall-hanging from the die-cut frame, to the delicate blossoms, to the little bird cage and the film strip. Just perfect!

Ali

sweetpeastamps said...

Katrina, soo elegant! Love the pinks and the coloring of her is is done perfectly. The white birdcage you added is the perfect embellishment, along with all those white roses.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Stunning Karina, I love the bright colors and the beautiful flowers. The hummingbirds remind me of my grandmother. So delightful.

Love crafts forever said...

Oh so much to look. Absolutely stunning coloring.
Hugs Nat

Alex said...

Oh Karina, so, so gorgeous. The birdcage die cut is AWESOME with this!!!

Randi WS said...

Oh my gosh Karina, this is amazing!! So elegant. The one that can decorate the wall with that beauty, is sure a lucky person!! ;)
You always amaze me with your talent, Karina!

Hugs, Randi

jennifer said...

gorgeous card, love the coloring