Friday, December 14, 2012

Variations Week: Holley's View

Here's a fun image from Sweet Pea artist Valarie Wade called Hello Birdie.  This week every designer at Sweet Pea is using this stamp and creating a card with it to show many different creations with the same image.  What a great way to showcase it. I am using some glazed paper from Bazzill embellished with some birds and other bling.
I love these weeks that we have been having to show different uses of the same design.  I hope all the blog followers are loving it too!  Today is my Birthday so I am off to celebrate.  I wish all of you a great weekend.  Be sure to check out the stamp store.  I know rubber stamps are at the top of my wish list this year.

Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

  1. Love your bright colours Holley so spring like. Great sentiment too!
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright cheery card Holley!! I love the little birds you have used and all the bling too.
    Have a Happy Birthday!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Happy Birthday Holley! :)

    Love this bright, fresh card - the papers and embossed birds are lovely and I love the warm, bright colours you've coloured the image with.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Holley! your card is adorable, love the little birdie die cuts! it feels so spring-like, makes me wish it was

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little birdies Holley, this is so cheerful looking. You did an awesome job on your coloring. The color choice is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Holley!!!! Your birds dies are so cute. love her in yellow.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holley, this card really makes me smile!! Cheerful colors, lovely embellishments and gorgeous coloring :)

    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holley, I love how you make everything so cheerful and happy. This is no exception. The birds are adorable with the image and the stars too. I would never have thought of stars and they work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so sweet, Holley. Love the colours you used for your beautiful colouring. The birds are a perfect addition.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete