Welcome to our Design Team Gallery!

Welcome to the Sweet Pea stamps blog. Here you will find the Creative Team Gallery full of creations, submissions from our customers and current Sweet Pea happenings!

Current Events:
Visit One Sweet Challenge for your chance to win!

Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube!

Share your Sweet Pea creations on our blog by submitting them to Jennifer.


Our wonderful design team members are:
Lina
Jane
Suzanne
Sande
Olivia
Tera
Holley
Jennifer
Milo
Nataliya
Aletha


Please note: Stamps are made to order and and can take up to one week to ship out. Sweet Pea Stamps is a one person operation and strives for quality. Please visit the contact page for store concerns. Blog and Challenge questions may be sent to Jennifer at jennifer.willis@yahoo.com.

Thank you and I appreciate your business.~Lynette

Monday, November 26, 2012

SWEETPEA DT INSPIRATION


Another week and another project to share with you.  This week I have used Teresa Sherman's Marina available here.




This is another image I coloured some time ago, well - three parts already coloured!




This week has been really difficult for me and I have battled with my depression so once again I am on the wire but hopefully I have managed to create something deserving of this beautifully 
stamp.



For me I would use this tag on presents of PEARLS or BATH PRODUCTS.  For more details check out my blog here.


Best wishes,

10 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

I love all those Die Cuts, and image colored beautiful.
Hugs Nat

sweetpeastamps said...

Sharon this is absolutely stunning. This tag would be a treasure for someone to receive on a present. Gorgeous!

Connie said...

I love how you have doubled the diecuts Sharon! Totally awesome job!!
Connie

Randi WS said...

WOWZERS Sharon! This is a stunning project!! I loooove all about it, especially all the layers and details - and the coloring is maaaarvelous!!! ;o)

Hugs, Randi

Karen said...

Wow amazing sweetie.xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

amazing, I think this tag would upstage any gift you attached it too. I know I would be so amazed by what you created I would consider this my gift! Stunning.

Ali said...

Oh Sharon, this tag is just gorgeous! So much beautiful detail.. all the lovely die-cuts and swirls and flowers and feathers and oooooh everything! :)

Your colouring on the image is beautiful. Anyone would be thrilled to receive this tag attached to a gift!

Ali

Milo Lilja said...

Oh such a cool card! Love your die cuts and the colors is really great!!

jennifer said...

gorgeous! love it, it would be a wonderful gift on it's own.

Karina said...

Wow, your tag looks fabulous, Sharon. Just love your colouring and all the perfect embellishing.
Hugs, Karina