Welcome to our Design Team Gallery!

Welcome to the Sweet Pea stamps blog. Here you will find the Creative Team Gallery full of creations, submissions from our customers and current Sweet Pea happenings!

Visit our website at:
Sweet Pea Stamps

Current Events:
Visit One Sweet Challenge for your chance to win!

Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube!

Share your Sweet Pea creations on our blog by submitting them to Jennifer.


Our wonderful design team members are:
Lina
Jane
Suzi
Sande
Olivia
Tera
Holley
Jennifer
Denise
Ria


Please note: Stamps are made to order and and can take up to one week to ship out. Sweet Pea Stamps is a one person operation and strives for quality. Please visit the contact page for store concerns. Blog and Challenge questions may be sent to Jennifer at jennifer.willis@yahoo.com.

Thank you and I appreciate your business.~Lynette

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sitting with Teddy

Hi there! 

This is my first blog post as a DT member of Sweet Pea Stamps - and I am really excited!! 
I was so happy to get a DT spot - I looove the Sweet Pea stamps, there is so much variation in the stamps because there are so many fantastic artists making images for Sweet Pea Stamps. I know that everyone will find stamps they'll love in the Sweet Pea collection - I've found like at least 100... LOL
Well, enough chit-chat, here are some pics of the first card I've made as a DT member. I've been using the gorgeous stamp named Sitting With Teddy from the Elisabeth Bell designs. That little girl is such a cutie, and I looove coloring her up ;)







Lots of love,
Randi WS

11 comments:

uksharon said...

Such a sweet card Randi - I do love your stamped details and colour palette.
Look forward to seeing more of your creativity each week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Connie said...

I love your layout here Randi!! The colors suit the image perfectly and the lace is a special touch. Great work!
Connie

Love crafts forever said...

I love how you stamped image with not Black color. Very pretty card.
Hugs Nat

Karina said...

Such a sweet card, Randi! I love your soft colouring and your colour choice. The pink and brown looks so great... together with the distressing of the edges it gives your creation a shabby chic touch which I love so much.
Hugs, Karina

Ali said...

Hee! Love your excitement! :D

The pretty pink colours on this card are just gorgeous and I love the delicate way you've coloured the image.

Ali

Milo Lilja said...

So sweet! I love Pink and Brown together and you make it real good. Looking forward to se more of your art.

sweetpeastamps said...

Randi, this is adorable, I love the pink and brown combo. Your coloring on this is amazing.

Gina L said...

Such a sweet card. I love the soft colors; they are perfect for this image.

Alex said...

Very sweet Randi. I like the brown ink stamping. It really softens the look.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That Teddi is just too darn cute! Lovely work Randi.

jennifer said...

so soft and sweet, love your coloring!