Welcome to our Design Team Gallery!

Welcome to the Sweet Pea stamps blog. Here you will find the Creative Team Gallery full of creations, submissions from our customers and current Sweet Pea happenings!

Visit our website at:
Sweet Pea Stamps

Current Events:
Visit One Sweet Challenge for your chance to win!

Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube!

Share your Sweet Pea creations on our blog by submitting them to Jennifer.


Our wonderful design team members are:
Lina
Jane
Suzi
Sande
Olivia
Tera
Holley
Jennifer
Denise
Ria


Please note: Stamps are made to order and and can take up to one week to ship out. Sweet Pea Stamps is a one person operation and strives for quality. Please visit the contact page for store concerns. Blog and Challenge questions may be sent to Jennifer at jennifer.willis@yahoo.com.

Thank you and I appreciate your business.~Lynette

Friday, November 30, 2012

Dream Time

Hi everyone, today I want to show you another creation I made with one of the fabulous images by Marlon Teunissen. This one is called 'Dream Time' and is available on Plate # 231 together with three other amazing images and as single stamp as well.

I coloured the image with Copics. And the papers I used are Prima Printery. And I think the Tim Holtz clock die is perfect to this image. I distressed it and added some crackle paint on it to give it a vintage touch. I also added some metal parts to my creation.

Have a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

12 comments:

sweetpeastamps said...

WOW Karina, this is awesome. Love your background choices. Her red dress is gorgeous. Beautiful work

Randi WS said...

Wow, fantastic Karina!!! You coloring is just amazing and I love the layout!

Hugs, Randi

uksharon said...

This is stunning Karina - just love everything about it. Love the way you have used the stamp with the cogs and clocks.
Best wishes, sharon

uksharon said...

This is stunning Karina - just love everything about it. Love the way you have used the stamp with the cogs and clocks.
Best wishes, sharon

Connie said...

I like the steampunk look to this Karina! Great job of fussy cutting and coloring. LOVE how it turned out!!
Connie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow just stunning Karina! I love the coloring and the background! The cutting is just amazing. Great work.

Ali said...

This is fabulous! I ws just looking at this image the other day and you've done an incredible job with it... your colouring is stunning and I love how you've tied everything into the steampunk theme with the vintagey papers and the Tim Holtz clock die.

Ali

jennifer said...

stunning, love it. the coloring is gorgeous

Love crafts forever said...

I lost my words..... This card is so gorgeous!!!!
Hugs Nat

Alex said...

WOW!!! This is fabulaou. I love the paper, die cut, embellishments, but mostly, your coloring is phenomenal!!! SO perfect a creation.

Lori said...

I love the way you colored it- especially the red dress! :)

Milo Lilja said...

Oh! Your coloring is lovely! And the clock in the background is a great idea!