Thursday, July 19, 2012

Morganna

Hi Everyone.
  Today I have a card to share with you using one of  Terra Bidlespacher's newest stamps called 
" Morganna".  You can purchase her as a single or on sheet #11, Plate #210 with 3 other awesome and sweet images.


I used some Bo Bunny paper, tag, skull buttons, tulle, Spellbinder Dies and foam tape.
The image was colored with copics.

I love Terra's images and have so much fun coloring them.
I hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget about the shipping rates available over at the store, plus all the sales she has going on.

Hugs:)
Angela

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful color Angela. I like that tulle accent!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Angela. The coloring is stunning and the creation itself is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Angela! Fantastic embellishments and outstanding coloring, as always!! ;)

    Hugs,
    Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous work, I love your coloring so much - it is so deep and glows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Angela, the coloring is amazing and so vivid! I love those skull buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty Angela, I love all the extras you added to this card. The blue frame and corners seem to glow on here, Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Angela. Love your colouring on this one, just like I do on all your creations. Love the skulls you added, and the tulle looks great.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  9. My god! Your coloring is totally.... amazing!!! Stunning!!!!! WOW!!!!
    Hugs Milo ♥

    ReplyDelete