Friday, March 23, 2012

Surprise...First Kiss!

Here's a great Sweet Pea image from artist Conie Fong called First Kiss. I just love the look on the kid's faces because they both look a little surprised. They sure are cute though. Sweet Pea has just release new images of adorable work from this artist. Be sure to check out her work at the store (click here).This card is done in a monotone pink style using a background paper from K&Co. I die cut the background in Bazzill cardstocks and added a little bling. I frosted the edges with some chalk ink and then added some gorgeous lace that I found in a local store. I think this cute stamp is the center of the attention. You should see the super cute teddy bear stamps that Conie has designed.


Do you all remember your first kiss? I guess more importantly, which is the first kiss that you do remember? Have a crafty day today!


Cheers, Holley

7 comments:

  1. Holley, so adorable. Coloring is perfect. The white lace really added a nce touch and I love how you framed in the image. Too precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holley- I love this!!! The pink is wonderful and the lace, perfect. SO CUTE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card Holley, love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet Holley. I love the lace trim you added, so pretty. I also love the frosty look of the flower.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job Holley! I love that pretty pink butterfly and the lace is the perfect touch.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holley this is a gorgeous image and you have coloured them beautifully.
    Love the pink, sugary, sweetness.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, Holley. Love your colouring on this sweet image. And the pink is perfect for it. The lace looks fabulous.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete