Monday, January 16, 2012

SHARON - SHARING

This week I am sharing with you another of the stamps from Elizabeth Bell - this one is called POSING and is available here.

This is one of the cards I had coloured prior to Christmas and only managed to put together a few days ago.  I found it quite difficult to get into crafting in any form over the Christmas period and even though it's only been a couple of weeks I feel a little rusty - I find it easier to do a bit each day!

If you would like further details of how the card was put together please visit my blog here.

Many thanks for looking and remember to check out those bargains at Sweet pea stamps!

Best wishes,     Sharon

8 comments:

  1. Green is my best color also Sharon and I love the faint pink you used with it. Nice layout also.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love how springy it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, I love the fresh colors, makes me think of springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you left so much white space around the image. Makes it look like she's on a stroll in some magical place :) Love the little shade under her too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sharon, I hear you on the hard at Christmas time and feeling rusty. I am right there with you. YOU however, have created a very sweet card. Love the happy green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green is my favorite color Sharon and I how bright and cheery this card is. I am doing better with my crafting than I was the last 4 months of 2011. So far this year I feel back to old self. I didn't get any of my Christmas crafts done that I wanted to, the days just went by way too fast and at the end of the day I had NO crafting energy at all.
    Again Sharon.. I LOVE this.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors Sharon. The pearl accents is a wonderful touch. Real adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, Sharon. I love the colours you used for it.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete