Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Card to a man! with Steam Punk Doll!

Hello everyone!:)
I used the adorable from Sweet Pea Images by artist Meredith Dillmancalled Steampunk Doll ( Sheet #2/ Plate #87) and she comes with another gorgeous image, and you can find it HERE!
She was so fun to color with my Copics!:) I made this card  for a lady, who wants to give her husband a card for his birthday.
And I had a lot of fun making this card, using a lot of ¨Distress Stain, embossing powder, Distress ink, clear Rock Candy,  Tim Holtz dies..etc!:))
I love this image, and this is my first time, coloring her, but I'm gonna make many "steampunk card" with this one..and she's perfect for a "card to a man"!!:)




Thank you so much for visiting, and I wish you all a beautiful day♥!:)

Hugs, Ellen

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous , waht a fantstic image xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful metallics Ellen!! Isn't she just the most adorable thing?
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she looks gorgeous, Ellen. Fabulous colouring of her and the papers and embellies you added are perfect for it. I am sure the husband of your friend will love this card. It really makes me wanting this image as well.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely work, the layout and embellishments are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen, this turned out stunning. I love the colors. You did a fantastic job with this image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ellen this is so gorgeous. I love the gold and silver/grey you used together. You did a wonderful job coloring her with your copics. This is one of my favorite images. Your friends husband will love it.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Ellen I love your colours and polka dots is definitely my favourite bp.
    Your colouring is wonderful on this.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely beautiful card Ellen. love the colors and GEARS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the yellow/black combo. So stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, awesome Ellen. I love this image and you brought her to life. The embellishments you chose are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete