Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some of my favorite images


Today I have some cards to share with you. This first one I used the image "Violet" by Anna Marine, and you can get her as a single stamp or on sheet # 4,Plate #186.  I used some DCWV DP, Spellbinders dies, Floral garland spray, Gray Rhinestones, Black Soot Distressing ink, Foam tape and the image was colored with copics.



Here is a close up of this beautiful image.  I am really loving all of Anna Marine's artwork, they are so lifelike.


A closer look of all the dimension and layers.


Here is another card I have to share with you, from another one of my favorite artist.


 I used another image by Terra Bidlespacher called  "In Color".  You can find this image at Sweet Pea Stamps as a single of on sheet #8, Plate #179.
I wanted to color her using my daughters favorite colors. She saw the image last night when she came in and loved it.
I really love Terra's artwork. I think her style is awesome and they have the cutest faces.




Copics used
Skin: E000,E00,E01,E21,E11
Hair: C00,C01,C2,C4,C6,C8,C9,100

I hope you like my newest creations and I hope they inspire you to try these awesome artist's images.

Hugs:)
Angela

13 comments:

  1. Fab cards. Love the monochromatic look. The blue card looks like an underwater scene. Fab colouring, especially the aura around her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Angela. By far and away my favorite is your second, with the watery theme. Of course Terra makes it easy doesn't she.
    I like how you captured the underwater feeling with the silvery foliage and the "bubbles" and your perfectly chosen dp!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Angela- you color so beautifully, and the shimmer and shine you get in their hair is amazing. Love both of them. Just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job on these amazing cards! your coloring is so beautiful and I really love the way you do hair! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable coloring! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous.... I love your Violet card, love the purples. She is beautiful.....
    Your In Color card is just breath taking. I love the color and absolutely love how you colored her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shine you get on your hair is simply amazing Angela...then again your coloring always is. Love these masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela, your cards are always striking. So vivid and the images always pop out. I love both of these but especially love the first

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing coloring, they have so much depth and are so vibrant, love them

    ReplyDelete
  10. angela, you already know I think your coloring is the most amazing♥!! These are soo great, and I Love the paper colours, diecut, and these beautiful coloured images, with so nice depth, as only you can make it!:)
    thanks for all the inspiraions sweetie!!
    Hugs from Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all so much, Angela!! Gorgeous creations once again!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card! I really like the way you colored her! :) Lori

    ReplyDelete