Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Meredith Dillman's Diamond

OHHHHH...Meredith Dillman... you are one talented lady! I love all of her images and they are FUN FUN FUN to color and create with! I colored this one a while ago and I finally got around to making a card with it... and I LOVE IT! I hope you do too...
I used copic markers and i even colored the flowers to match! I never thought that peach and grey would work... but to me... it really did! The bright flowers really set this off and I hope that you will enjoy this card as much as I seem to!(LOL) I am just so tickled with my work...
ANYWAY... here is a close up...

Thanks for popping in and have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful, Dawn. Love your colouring - one one side very soft colours - as a contrast to it very colourful and bright on her wings. This looks so great and is a real eyecatcher!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peachy combo is beautiful Dawn! I also love those brightly colored wings.
    A truly gorgeous combination.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Dawn!! Love everything about it, from the beautiful image, your coloring to the whole layout of the card with these pretty flowers you've been colouring! And I can see that peach and grey are gorgeous together!:)
    Huga, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang those wings are absolutely gorgeous...... that whole card is a beauty! And I love your way with words..... that whole post made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Dawn, I love what you did with the wings. This is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the peach with the peach flowers, but those wings and background are just to die for!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, the peach colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and the flowers.. WOW!! Stunning coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is lovely. I love the soft and bright colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Dawn this is stunning. I love the peach and gray color scheme with those bright and beautiful flowers/ wings. I thought your card was a journal book, well that's what it looked like to me. Love it.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete