Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Karen Middleton's Pumpkin Fairie

It will be here before you know it...and by it I mean Halloween!!!
What a darling image for Halloween cards...very festive!
I ADORE all of the Karen Middleton images... but this giggly little pumpkin Fairie is one of my faves.
I colored her with copic markers and sprayed some Smooch onto the image for some sparkle.
I punched out some leaves and pumpkins and added the sentiment with a rub on!
Here is a close up of this little darling.
Thanks so much for popping in and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. wonderful card, love the smooch gives it a really frosty look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Dawn!! Love how you placed the sentiment and those pumpkins are so cool!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely love how you did the background clouds and wonderful coloring...... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooooooooooo cute and I LOVE the smooch on it. beautiful coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I am so in the Halloween mood and you are adding fuel to the fire! YUM is card is good. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable Dawn, she is so stinkin' cute. I love the sparkling look to it,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clouds and you colored her so pretty and all the sparkle looks awesome.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the clouds in the background of this oh so cute image. It is simply perfection!!

    ReplyDelete