Friday, July 29, 2011

The Shore

Hi everyone, it's holiday time over here and while quite some people enjoying lying at the beach by themselves I had big fun to play with this fabulous image from the Terra Bidlespacher Art Collection. This sweet mermaid is called 'The Shore' and you can find her HERE. She comes as a single stamp and is available as well on plate # 103 together with three other fabulous images. 

The image is coloured with Distress Inks, and her tail is paper pieced. The papers I used for my card is all scraps I still had in my paper stash.  



Thank you so much for looking. Have a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

11 comments:

  1. Woow..so very beautiful coloured image Karina!! Love the paper piercing..hmm, thank for the idea!:)
    Aah the joys of watercolours.... it's seems an age since I wielded my brushes, after I got my Prisma and Copic's;)).But, after seeing this lovely image/card I have to find my Distress again!!:)
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina, soooo pretty. Love what you did with this image. It all flows together. Watercolors is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowze! this is sooo stunning karina. i so wisch i could colour like that. beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is WONDERFUL Karina. Love the way you colored the waves and the paper pieced tail! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely work! your coloring always amazes me and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karina, this is so stunning, I love your distress coloring and your DP and all your embellishments match perfect. I love your card and this image.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, that is just beautiful. I simply love how you color. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, lovely!!!! Absolutely stunning as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Karina! This is gorgeous!! You color so well the images appear to step right off the computer screen to me!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, this is summerfeeling! :)
    xoxo Kicki

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the way you coloured the image, the choice of shades and the pastel look - so stunning!

    ReplyDelete