Sunday, July 3, 2011

ching chou kuik's Spring Butterfly

Today I have this cards to show you that I made with  one of the newest ching-chou kuiks  images on sale now, at Sweet Pea Stamps.
Her name is Spring Butterfly, and you can find here here, sheet 36,-Plate #143!
I have coloured her with Prisma Premier Pencils, and the paper is from TPC studio."Grandma's attic"!
I have painted some of the flowers, paper and embillishments with white Gesso, and I like the "Shabby look":)

I LOVE butterflies, so this image was a perfect choice for me!
I've added some glitter (Stickles-Star Dust) on her wings:)
All the flowers are from Prima, and was originally a flower branch, which I cut up!
The swirl is a dies from Marianne Design, and butterfly punch from M.S.
I dont know the name of the fabric behind the image ( is it harsh?;D).

Well, there's definitely a lot of ching-chou images to inspire, so I will definitely make more cards with these beautiful stamps:)
Wish you all a  beautiful day!
Hugs, Ellen

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Ellen, so soft and soothing. I love your style!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, love all the embellishments and how soft and feminine the card is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen, so pretty and delicate looking. I have not seen many cards done with this image and you really did fantastic job with it. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a fabulous card, Ellen. You coloured this lovely image beautifully and the shabby look is great.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen, she is beautiful. Love the softness and again, I wish I had a gift to add embellishments/flowers to create beautiful cards like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellen.. this is so soft and delicate... LOVE this! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Ellen!! You have such a way with your creations. They always look so soft and elegant and you choose the perfect embellishments to highlight your work.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo soft and feminine Ellen!!! You have an amazing knack to put so much detail on a card without it being too much. Love it to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete