Friday, May 6, 2011

Karen Middleton's SHINEY STUFF Fairy!

I was wondering what or who made that morning sparkle and shine I see when I let my dogs out at 3 am... and now I know...FAIRIES... of course! How precious is this image from Karen Middleton's sheet 9, plate 128?  I adore the whimsy and sweetness that she brings to stamping! Her images are so sweet and I LOVE coloring them!  I decked her out with Viva Decor pens and lots of glitter pens and spray shimmer!Thanks for stopping in and be sure to check these out at the Sweet Pea Store!  

13 comments:

  1. So nice Dawn! I love all those Viva shapes and the dies used. I think I have the same line of circle shapes and never knew what to do with it...until now that is!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, sooo adorable. You did a fantastic job on this image. And your layout is wonderful. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! love all the little extras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh Dawn this card is adorable, just made me smile. I love how you turned the banner die cut on the side and used it for the sentiment and love the 'bling'.... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I love all the cut outs you used and the coloring of the image and sparkle is perfect! She is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! and the colours are awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely card, Dawn. I love the banner you added on the side and added a sentiment in it. Great idea!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh my, this is over the top cute,Dawn!!!,
    Love the sweet image, and you have colored her to perfections!♥:)
    And...I love all about the beautiful layout!!
    hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Dawn, she is so adorable. Great coloring and layout.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!!! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a gorgeous design to this card Dawn. The image has been coloured beautifully to go with such a beautiful card!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, I love the "Shine" and the purple paper. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the details on the sparkles and the flagborder with text.

    ReplyDelete