Monday, May 16, 2011

Connie-Sneak PEEK! (Bill Plank...new Artist)

CHECK IT OUT!!

The newest Sweet Pea Artist that is.
I got to play with one of Bill Plank's new images
and here is what happened:

I colored with Copics and layered some dp
panels (by Prima)
then stuck in some mulberry diecut leaves by Black Ink along
one side of my image.
Topped it off with some gold metal alpha brads by Oriental Trading.

You can find the entire plate of new images
over at 

You can also pre-order these stamps NOW and they
will begin shipping on May 25.

Thanks for looking!
Connie

8 comments:

  1. Love it Connie! The mulberry leaves are just a wonderful embellishment. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card! the leaves are a great touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie... i love the leaves and i really love the way you colored this little guy! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the way you have coloured the water! The leaves are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, sooooo cute! I love this image and you did a fantastic job coloring it. The leaves are a nice added touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, I love the way you colored this little guy. Great job on coloring the water and leaves. The leaves you added is a perfect touch.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Connie, those leaves are an awesome touch. I love it. And love the colors..... he just made me smile. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the leaves you added. What a great autumn card.

    ReplyDelete