Friday, May 20, 2011

Bill Plank's Darling Christmas Elves!

I made this card with the Trimming the Tree image from Bill Plank that can be found on Sheet one plate 157. How precious are these sweet little helper elves? I would love it if some came and did my tree for me!(LOL) I colored this with copic markers and on the fluffy hats and the garlands, liquid applique fit the bill. Then I got to play with all of my stickles and did the ornaments in grand fashion!Then the red dots and the "pearls" are viva decor pens! 
I hope you like it!Thanks for stopping buy!

11 comments:

  1. Hehe, such a cute image. Nice card
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! love the popcorn looking garland, great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Dawn. Love the Decor pens!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image Christmas image, and your colouring is so beautiful Dawn!!. Fab layout and I love all the little embellishments!!:) Looking forward to make some "happy" Christmas card again, specially when I saw this lovely card!:)
    hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love the decor pen fluff! Makes me wanna break out the christmas stamps and make some holiday cards. Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute Dawn. These images are just darling and I love how you have decorated the tree.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn, I really love the puffy glue you used and the image is too cute. Great job on this image.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely perfect job with this image. The puffed trim is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card. The white puff is a great accent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is sooo sweet! Love how you coloured it. And it looks great how the ornaments and pearls are popping up.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, this turned out sooo sweet. The garland is fantastic how you did it. I love it

    ReplyDelete