I have finally played with my bind-it-all for the first time. I've had it for about a year, but not played with it until today. I have been feeling like making other things than cards lately and this was the perfect project. As the weather is so beautiful here I jumped for joy when I found these papers in my stash.
The image I have used is radiant butterfly from plate 86 and I have cut around it so you might have not recognized it at first. I coloured her with promarkers to match the papers. I like how I manged to align her to the background paper as it looks like there are flowers coming out of her hair. There is some glitter on the butterfly and flowers, but it doesn't show properly.
The booklet has 12 pages in these wonderful colours. I think the image is perfect as there are butterflies on some of the papers too. I thought the black would clash, but think it only accentuates the bright colours. I was thinking about decorating it more with flowers and such, but I think the front should be flat to be practical and I didn't want to overwhelm the beautiful image. I also left the top blank so whoever gets this album can add their own text.