Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rachel Anderson's-Twilight Shimmer

Hi everyone, this is one more of my cards I want to share with you this week, using Sweet Pea Stamps.  I used  Rachel Anderson's beautiful image, Twilight shimmer-sheet 2, plate 111, at Sweet Pea Stamps.  You can get here as a single stamp, or in a plate:)
I just love this beautiful images from Sweet Pea, and I can't say how happy I'm for being a part of the talented DT!:)
The lovely image is colored with Distress ink refills
This time I make it a Z card, with lot of space for personal greetings inside;)
Thank you so much for visiting and for all the lovely comments!!:) 
I get so happy and appreciate every one of them!
Take good care!
Hugs, Ellen

RECIPE
Size: 15 x 15cm
Folding:Z card
Ink: Adirondack - Espresso.
Colouring: Distress ink refills
Papers: Maya Design-"Ska vi ta en Fika", Bazill
Tools: Martha Stewart - Eyelet Lace punch around the page. Spellbinders dies
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts - Flowers, Self Adhesive Pearls.

14 comments:

  1. Ellen, I love the shaped card and just love how you colored her. The embellishments and especially the die cut shapes of the paper panels are perfect. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, this is beautiful! Very elegant. I love the shade of purple and your card layout is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very VERY pretty Ellen! wonderful colors, but I love the design you used on the card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is Beautiful! I love the Z card, I will have to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Beautifully colored and a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such and elegant looking image. I love the layout on this card. She looks so delicate. Stunning work Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, Ellen. Love it, everything on it. The shape of your card is great. And your colouring beautifully soft and fits perfect to the lovely paper and flowers you used.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Ellen. I love this card. The design, the colouring, everything!! It is truly an elegant card in that shade of purple!
    Hugs Renee

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lovely, I love the softness you give each of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How delicate and beautiful and I love the cut out wings ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an exquisite design!! Stunning!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Ellen. I love the shape of your card and the purple shade is so elegant. Beautifully colored. Just Stunning.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a wellmade card. I'm a sucker for purple so this one hits the jackpot for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ellen... you did a wonderful job with this and you have inspired me to try this technique... amazing!

    ReplyDelete