Monday, April 18, 2011

Moonlight Fairy

Lately, I have been having a lot of fun just coloring up images.  Now it is time to turn them into something.  This image is Moonlight Fairy by Caron Vinson for Sweet Pea Stamps


Sometimes the paper and images just pair themselves up with no effort on my part and this was one of those times.  This fairy was certainly a red head and the Bo Bunny Timepiece paper pack had the perfect red and browns for her personality.  The end result is very simple, but I'm loving it.  Hope you do too!

Get Inky!
Alex

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful job of matching colors here Alex! I love that tone of red you used. Simple is so nice, my favorite style!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, the image goes with the paper perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Alex, love your color scheme. The matching of the paper is perfect. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wonderful card Alex. I always have trouble pairing up papers but that's cuz I am always so impatient to color the images first :-).....

    Love the papers, the earth tones and the way you colored her. Beautiful.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on this Alex. It makes me think of fall style (which I love). I esp like the moss tone on the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the striped paper as a background to this wonderful coloured image. You've done a beautiful card, Alex.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love it when image and paper comes together perfectly. This card works together brilliantly and your image is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, it's so good feeling whe the image just come and match the colors of the image!:) And you have been coloring her so beautiful! Everything o this card are perfectly!
    Hug, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout and the papers you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis is gorgeous Alex. I love the Bo Bunny paper and the colors are so beautiful.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! you did a wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete