Monday, April 25, 2011

ching-chou kuik's The Moth ... in Yellow!

I made this card a while ago from one of my favorite images from Ching Chou Kuik. I love her circular images and this one is so soft and pretty! It left a lot of room for me to break out the bling and jazz it up! I colored the image with copic markers and then I used stickles, microbeads and rhinestones to jazz it up! I also used the cuttlebug to emboss texture on the background paper, and then I sponged it to show off all of that wonderful texture... and VIOLA!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Don't forget to check out all of the amazing new releases and artists that have just been added!

10 comments:

  1. Dawn, stunning! I love all the bling on it. You did a remarkable job on this image. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn, I love it! Yellow is just stunning in different shades. This card came out wonderfully. I am a huge yellow fan. I love the browns mixed in with a tiny tint of bluish green. Lovely. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, love this..... always tend to gravitate towards earth tones and this card is just gorgeous. Love the bling you added. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning! I love the warmth of these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Love how the image stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Dawn!! Your colours are truly beautiful and I love, love, love all the bling.

    Gorgeous!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colours you used for your gorgeous card look so great, some of my fave. And I love the bling you added. Great work, Dawn.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Dawn. I love the colors you used for this so beautiful.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colors are so pretty and so blendy Dawn! I love them together.
    You did a swell job with this image you know.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the rich color!!! Magnificent!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete