Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rachel Anderson's Pixie Dust...It REALLY Is All You Need!

Ever hear that saying? All you need is a little pixie dust? Well, I found it PERFECT that this was the name of this stamp from Rachel Anderson...look at that little gal sprinkling fairy dust and magic all over! I stamped the image onto watercolor paper with Stazon ink and then I watercolored her. I used atyou spica pens for the sparkling accents and I followed a sketch that I found on Splitcoast. This is a pretty clean card for me because I ADORE embellishments and I feel like the more the merrier when it comes to piling on the goods!

Here is a close up of this fairy... look how serene she is! Thanks so much for popping in and please be sure to keep checking the blog! Lynette has wonderful sales... and ya never know when she will pop up a special!

12 comments:

  1. just beautiful. Love the texture and color to set her off so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING. I love this color combination. Adding the black to it, both in the corners and across the background just makes the whole card POP. WOW. What a great layout. I also really like the coloring on the wings and the mushroom. Wonderful card you have shared today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, this is gorgeous. I love how you colored her wings. she is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, this is just precious. I love the colors you used on her and how soft she turned out.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Dawn. So soft and airy! I like how the black flourishes add a dramatic contrast to the softness. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Dawn. Love the design of the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty - love the layout and the color choices are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scrollcorners you added. It ties up the card so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors you have used. Just amazing!!! Such a lovely job!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful Dawn. I love how you managed to bring the glitz to her wings and fairy trail! Great job!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty! Love how delicate this image is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawn, I love the softness of this.... and the corner scrolls in black draw the eye to the image. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete