Friday, March 25, 2011

Precious Flutters

First I wanted to create a black and white card. I had already the papers ready and started to colour up the image. Then I had the inspiration that this adorable fairy called 'Flutters' from the Terra Bidlespachers Art Collection at Sweet Pea Stamps have to wear a bit of pink as well. And so it was. I distressed the vellum paper with white felt flowers on with some pink Distress Inks. And I found those pink edges on my stack as well. And so this card was born. The papers are all from local stores, and so the ribbon as well. The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid.


You can find this fabulous stamp here on plate 103 together with tree more gorgeous images. 'Flutters' is available as single stamp as well.

Thank you for watching. Have a wonderful day. And check out the two other sheets of the great artist Terra Bidlespacher. You won't miss those lovely images of her.

Hugs, Karina

14 comments:

  1. This is so beautiul! I love this sweet fairy (I've colored her up too!)and you did an amazing job with her and the rest of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely coloring - makes me think of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karina, awesome job on this image. I love the black and pink. Your coloring is gorgeous and you made a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow oh wow!! I love this Karina, the card, coloring and everything else is just divine. Totally gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are on the SAME thought line! I just did a grey and pink card as well... but NOT LIKE THIS! this is simply amazing and i love the ribbon and the other embellishments that you used! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Karina! I so love that image and seeing her in the color combination you chose is delightful. That's a stamp I fell in love with instantly and you inspire me by giving me wonderful ideas with it. Your card is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous creation Karina. Love the pink with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Karina, this is GORGEOUS!!! I love the black, white and pink color scheme and she is my favorite of Terra's images. I love your whole layout and you coloring is beautiful.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karina this is stunning! LOVE the black and pink! I don't think there's a more perfect color combo for this adorable fairy! Cute and dramatic all at once. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my she is awesome. All the details are perfection!!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiul. I love the colors in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness - this is sooooo FABULOUS! I just love the muttled background and the clear image. So perfect together. What kind of paper do you use? Is it aquarell (water). Love the pink and black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOoo sooo loving this piece! Gorgeous coloring and embellishments! I love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh I love this..... I should have stopped in Switzerland last week to get some lessons :-) this is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete