Sunday, March 20, 2011

Elaine Cox's Bear Collection

Stamps: Elaine Cox Teddy Bear Collection

As soon soon as I saw these cuties, I was in love! As the Japanese would say, "KAWAII"!
And, coloring these little bears just makes you happy! For today's card I used some leftover cardboard cut into 3 pieces to create a trifold with my cropadile, some eyelets and some bits of dyed seam binding.
I love making this style of card, because it can be left standing up for display. Tip: Make sure you leave enough slack in the ties so that the card can fold up.



12 comments:

  1. Kawaii, ne! Beautiful card.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww just cute those bears! I like the simplicity of your design Randi, perhaps even as challenged as I am I could do this?
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Randi! Love the colors and rainbow feel of the background. Great design and the tip- helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randi, this is soooo cute, you did a fabulous job on this. I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! This is just the cutest thing ever Randi!! I love your coloring it is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm inlove with these bears too. I really like how you have coloured them. The aqua background is superb. Very whimsical and "dreamy".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super!! I just love the color pallette that you picked. It really makes the teddy bears stand out. The card turned out wonderfully. Makes me wanna hug them. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these would be perfect in an infants bedroom!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing creation, Randi. Love it so much! What a great idea to make a tri-fold card. And the colours you used for the images are gorgeous.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  10. How darling is this? I love the colors and this card fold is grand! Love it all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute. Absolutely love those colors especially the image background and love the tri-fold card and featuring the 3 images. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete