Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dryad Bride

Hi everyone. This is one of ching-chou kuiks new images available now. The name of this image is "Dryad Bride". Isn't she beautiful? You can find her on plate # 124 with 3 other gorgeous images.


Here is a close-up of the image.




I tried to stay with creamy wedding colors.





Here is the inside of the card. I usually stamp and put all my sentiments on the inside but rarely ever take pic's of the inside of my cards. So this time I remembered to take a pic.



Here are the supplies I used for my Dryad Bride card.



Paper: Basic Grey Cappella DP, cream and brown CS


The image was stamped on Mohawk color copy Brilliant White 100lb Cover CS


Colorbok decorative circle embellishments in cream, brown and green


K&Company silver and pearl embellishments
Wild Orchid Crafts green roses


Bo Bunny fabric flowers


Spellbinders Label Die


Spellbinder Petite Oval Die


Spellbinder Fancy labels Die


Green lacey trim




What are you waiting for go HERE and see what's new at Sweet Pea Stamps.

13 comments:

  1. WOWZERS Angela, she is beautiful. The heart in the upper corner is a nice embellishment. Your cards are always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just so beautiful wonderful image,and the colurs you have used are just perfect,love the flowers,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! The colors used are just perfect. It is soft and nature feeling. Stunning Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stunning card you made. I just love the coloring of her. The skin tones are amazing and so life like. She looks like a blushing bride. The embellishments are over the top! Even the inside of this card is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela hun you also manage to amaze me sweetie this is totally fantastic & I want this stamp she is gorgeous there are so many of these new ones I want my list just keeps getting longer & yet I have so many still un-inked......its cus I buy too many....nerrrr forget that how can you buy too many sweet pea its like saying I have too many pairs of shoes!! I NEED EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!
    Totally & utterley fantabulous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful and elegant. I love those flowers and that sentiment has always been one of my faves. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn ethereal Angela! I love your color palette and the bling all goes well with your chosen colors.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Angela, you really are able to amaze me ever and ever again with your beautiful creations. This one is... I can't say in one word, I need three words; WOW WOW WOW!!! Love it so much!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, love the new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love that color combo - the soft browns. Again, that coloring is awesome and overall card (embellishments, etc)..... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing! This is outstanding. I adore the flowers.

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daaaaaaaaaaaaang girl this is amazing! Words can't touch the talent on this project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well...how striking is this!! Your coloring is always so divine, and I could look at it all day. You are truly inspirational.
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete