Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Masquerade Anyone????



Today I show another Caron Vinson's stamps called Fall Masquerade Fairy.  I decided to do her in bright colors and was thinking of Mardi Gras in New Orleans!!! I adore the style of this artist.  You can purchase this beauty at Sweet Pea Stamps. She can be bought as a single stamp or on a sheet with 3 others and a sentiment.


She is colored with copics and a bit of chalking as a background.  A thick layer of glitter on her wings and some stickles on her dress.  I spritz some glimmer mist on the corners and on the bow and feathers.  Do not know how it shows in the picture.  Gem stones finish the glitz and glam!!!  I hope you enjoy!


"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kym, the color pallet you used looks beautiful together. I love the feathers and the added jewels. Great job on this.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very seasonally appropriate right now! Love the jewels. So Mardi Gras. I love the coloring on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured the very essence of Mardi Gras Kym! I love it!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so pretty - love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning!!! It just makes me wanna throw beads! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, love that green and purple color combo. Gorgeous card and love the feather embellishment. Gorgeous card Kym!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Kym...love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome creation Kym. Love this colour combo you used very much. Looks so classy. And the feathers and gems are the perfect addition to your card. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kym, I love it, the colors are great and you coloring is awesome. The feather is a nice touch to the card. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors in this card Kym!! Your coloring is superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colors Kym, but the feathers and the bling are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete