Friday, February 18, 2011

Alice in Wonderland/ Little Red Riding Hood Contest

What: Alice in Wonderland/ Little Red Riding Hood Card Contest
When: March 30th
Where: Here, just send your card creation to:
Details: Use any stamps from the link below (excluding Coral Immersion & Enchanting Gold)
this must be an image, you can add the sentiments to go with the image. No other stamp companies image can be used, must be a SPS image. The design team and myself with judge the cards. Winners will be posted April 5th. There will be:
First Place: $25 gift card
Second Place: $10 gift card
Third Place: $5 gift card
For Little Red Riding Hood Stamps & Inspiration:

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun! I'm looking forward to the Red Riding Hood movie too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I made a card for the contest. I just send it to you. I hope you like it :) X Anita

    ReplyDelete