Friday, November 26, 2010

Fall Beauty




I love working with fall colors. They are so beautiful and rich. Dream of Dahlia was perfect for this color combination. I wanted to try a hidden sentiment tag too...much easier than I expected and I think it added something new and different to my project! I

Supply List
Image
Dream of Dahlia and sentiment, by Ching Chou Kuik for Sweet Pea Stamps

Ink
Memento, Tuxedo Black

Papers
Neenah Smooth white card stock
Solid color card stocks-Bazzill Basics
Orange panel-Moxxie
Fall stripe and leaf designer prints-Imaginisce "apple cider and cinnamon sticks" double sided

Copic Markers
Skin tones-yr0000, e00, e21
Hair-e50, e51, e13, 0
Eyes-b21, b23, b000, b01
Leaves-yg91, yg93, yg97
Flowers-y32, yr31, yr23/r14, r08, e08/e97, e99 e09
Entire background-e41
Shading around image-e31, e33

Misc. Supplies
Martha Stewart Arch lattice Border Punche
Chalks for cheeks and flowers
Copic Atyou Spica glitter pen-gold
Sakura Metallic gray gelly pen
Brown satin ribbon
Spellbinder/Nestability Dies-Labels 16
2 cream buttons
Brown fiber
Scotch ATG gun and adhesive
Cuttlebug or Big Shot

Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Nifty hidden treat with this one Lisa. Love how it blends together and your coloring is perfect.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, she is so radiant looking! beautifully done Lisa! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I too love autumn colors and your coloring is just so vibrant and earthy. I love it. And I love the slider sentiment.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is so beautiful, Lisa! I love the hidden sentiment, too! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is magnificent!!! The colors are delectable and I love the tag!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Lisa. The combination of the paper shapes with the image shape is a wonderful look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, this turned out just beautiful!! I love the warmth you have given her. Beautiful coloring too.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colouring is fab Lisa. She really glows and I adore that little tab you pull out. What a great way to use your nesties and sweetpea stamps. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete