Friday, October 1, 2010

Twilight Halloween




For my card today, I decided to use this gorgeous image from Sweet Pea Stamps. This particular image is illustrated by the fabulous Elaine Cox and is called Twilight Halloween. This image is so gorgeous and so fun to color! I decided to go with nontraditional colors for this Halloween card. I colored the image with copics and then added a dot of Glossy Accents to the owl's eyes. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My design paper is from The American Paper Co. (I got it at Michael's). The sentiment is from Studio G. For some finishing touches, I added a bow (tied with my Bow Easy), pearls, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Christine

12 comments:

  1. Smashing Christine! I love this in those colors. So many details....especially like her necklace.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inlove with your colour choice and the layout. Fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the non traditional colors. She is colored fabulously and I adore the pearl at her neckline!

    xoxo,
    kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, this is absolutely gorgeous. Very pretty, she looks like a "nice" witch

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, she reminds me of Glenda the good witch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful..Love this image and I really like the way you presented her in such a soft manner...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, this is so pretty in pink! I am loving seeing all of the different "versions" of this image and how it can have a completely different feel! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made this stamp look so "elegant" almost like a bridal image. Really, kid you not, that is what I was thinking when I looked at her!! I love how many different looks I am seeing with this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love the pink tone.... and your flower embellishments are perfect. So witchy, yet elegant! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the softness that the pink tones gives her and this card. She looks like a beautiful and sweet witch!!
    Great job!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS in pink- just GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW this is so beautiful! Those colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete