Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who’s Afraid……

Have you seen the new Ching Chou Kuik stamps at Sweet Pea Stamps?    They are somewhat different from her gorgeous fantasy art series.  They are totally, 100% adorable….. I love ‘em.  Ok, so I love all stamps, images, etc….  what can I say….. I try to spread the love :-).  But seriously you have got to check these out.

Is she not the cutest?  She is part of ching chou kuik’s ‘Little Red Riding Hood’ sheet 23, plate 65 from Sweet Pea Stamps.
Told ya, didn’t I.  Still gorgeous but a little different.  And so easy to color.  I know that a lot of crafters are intimidated by the intricate detail on her fantasy art stamps – I know I was – though you have to just play with those….. they are perfect to let your imagination totally roam.  Ok, I’m sidetracking here….. oh, yeah…these stamps are very easy to color and although these images are different, they still bear the trademark ching chou kuik signature…….the eyes.  
And with the kiddos back to school,  now is a perfect time to treat yourself to one (or two) of these awesome Sweet Pea Stamps  stamps.  Head over to the store now, because there is always a special going on.  Talking about specials…… check out the SPS DT blog and check out the challenge going on now…..  run…… :-).
Until next time……
 Supplies Used:  
Plate 65 from Sweet Pea Stamps; image on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Super Smooth Solar White, card base – GP, pink polka dot paper from DCWV Doodlin’ Around;   Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copics ,  Faber-Castell India Ink markers; Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8, Large Labels, Petite Oval Small and Long Rectangles Large; gemstone stickers from Martha Stewart.

11 comments:

  1. Micki----LOVE IT! She is so gosh darn cute! I am so glad you made this, this is the first one I seen colored in and you did an awesome job with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Micki! You did a great job putting this series in the spotlight.
    Love how you layered the labels in your design.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you have done a superb job with your coloring and have really brought her to life!!!
    She is captivating!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Micki!! I love this image. Your coloring is wonderful, the layout and embellishments are great. nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Micki, she is so sweet!! I love the red and yellow together!! I colored this same image over the weekend!! I think she is just too cute. If you only knew how many things I have colored!!! Now just to create something for them!lol!! I really like how you used the labels die and your coloring is awesome!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Micki this is gorgeous! I love how you captured the light on her clothing...so wish I could master that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is so cute! I love these new images from ching chou kuik, I love your interpretation.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FABULOUS! What a wonderful job you did Micki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Micki, this is totally adorable! You are so right those eyes are gorgeous, especially with how you colored them! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card! I love these stamps too - you did great job of coloring

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colouring and nice way of using the nesties.

    ReplyDelete