Monday, August 23, 2010

Seeing Through




Hi everyone! :) I hope you are all having a wonderful week. It's a good one here, just super busy so I just have a quick post for you today :) For my card today, I decided to ink up this absolutely gorgeous image from Sweet Pea Stamps. This particular image is called Seeing Through and I think she's one of my absolute favorites (I say that about them all don't I) :) This image was so much fun to color. I colored the image with copics and then sponged around the image with SU's Rose Red ink. Next, I added Stardust Stickles to her wings. I then created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from The American Paper Co. (I got it at Michael's). For some finishing touches, I added pearls, a bow, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

Thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Hugs, Christine

12 comments:

  1. Exquisite coloring Christine! Love your shading and color choices.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shading is spectacular! I love the colors you have used. I too adore this image!
    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image Christine!! The colors you chose look great with her and the DP is really pretty!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, this is gorgeous, her eyes really pop out. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, I love the colors and that border punch. Your coloring is awesome and love the embellishments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous. Love all the different pink shades and especially how you inked the edges. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, I love the fairy's coloring and the wonderful papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine this is Gorgeous!
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work Christine. I just love the coloring you did and the subtle airbrush on the paper. The background papers are just gorgeous and they bring the whole card together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine, this is so pretty and you have accented it perfectly! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW I love these colors and you've colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete