Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lilly Pad ......

Hello everyone, when I saw this beauty I just knew I had to Kreate with her. Isn't she just enticing laying on her Lilly pad? This is ©ching-chou kuik- Spring Night, sheet 18, plate 53.  I colored her with copics and then cut her out with my oval cutter from Creative Memories.  The flower border was cut with a MS punch.  I used a tute I found to make the flowers out of crepe paper. I then put them on some home made crinkle bias tape ribbon. Sprinkles of stickles, a bit of glossy accents, a chalked background and a few gems finish her off.  I hope you enjoy!

Copics:
BV00, V12, V15
Y21, Y26, Y28
YG03, YG09, YG95, YG97 
E33, E37, E25
E09, E19, E17, E97
E00, E02, W1


"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

12 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Kym, I love everything the colouring, the flowers and your design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kym! Awesome work with this one. Love your flowers and that border is cool.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, love the colors! that flower border is fantastic! you will have to share the site ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Kym, definitely love the coloring and that flower border. Sigh, I can't get my chalk attempts to look this good :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Gorgeous I love it! I love the tissue flowers they are fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kym!!! I love the flowers, colors and the water you created looks so cool!!! Great job on this Kym!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kym this is so cool! I love how you colored it and the layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kym this is so pretty, you did a wonderful job coloring her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work Kym, I love the overall layout on your card and how the mermaid just stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an elegant card. Love the feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Kym! Gorgeous card! I love all of the beautiful water colors! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Kym, this is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete