Friday, August 20, 2010

Connie-Wonderful Wickedless Witch


I started out with soft, muted colors and somehow went pink-wild.
Whoever heard of a witch wearing pink?
Well this one does and she does it well!

You will find this beauty on plate #53 by ching-chou kuik in
the Sweet Pea Stamp store by clicking below:

I tried to keep my card to a standard A2 size but couldn't get everything on
so it grew into a 6" square.

The dp is unknown from my stash. I used Spellbinder's
Nesties "Doodle Parts" and "Classic Frame", a Martha Stewart
border punch & corner punch, Copic markers,
pearls by Queen & Co. and SU! dye ink "Really Rust" and "Tuxedo
Black" by Memento.

Can you find my little "improvement" in the verse so it matches the witch-y theme better?
Thanks for looking!
Connie

11 comments:

  1. Connie, I love all the layers.... it adds such rich texture to this card and I like the pink of her clothes, it pops the image.

    This is a super card. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and beautiful papers. Love the punch work and the pearls too.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all the elements you have used on this card. The pink makes this witch pop off the page! She is beautiful. I love your improvement! Very clever!

    xoxo.
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Connie, this turned out beautiful. The background is a great compliment with it. Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, this is so beautiful!!! I love your 6x6 card with all the punches and dies ,oh and lets not forget those pearls. She's a Princess Witch!! Just Gorgeous Connie!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, I love how bright your coloring is and the pink is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this witch looks adorable and perfect in pink! Cute change to the sentiment, too! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice die cutting on the sides and corners. I just love the overall layout you have made for this card. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is fabulous in Pink. Usually pink and orange, not great, but this IS! Love it Connie and the card around the image is wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the colourcombo a lot and I noticed the little "witch" (wish) very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connie this is beautiful. I love the shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete