Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Arrival

Hello! I have a friend who asked me to make her a card to give a co-worker who is expecting. When she mentioned that her co-worker liked Fantasy I knew it was the perfect opportunity to use this sweet mother and baby dragon image from Lisa Victoria.

The Details:
Stamp: New Arrival - Lisa Victoria's Art Collection (Sheet 4, Plate 51) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Prisma Birchwood Dark, White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
B000,B01,B02,B04,BG11,BG32,YG11,YG03,R81,R83,R85,C0,C1,C3
Misc: Ribbon (Taylored Expressions)


:-)Traci

8 comments:

  1. So cute Traci! I had wondered how to use these images and now I know.
    I like the colors you used and they go together so well.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooo sweet Traci. I love the color you used for the baby dragon. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect card for a pregnant or new Mother fantasy lover. The colors are luscious!!! The polka dot ribbon adds just the right touch of whimsy!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, I love the colors on the dragons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so adorable Traci!!! I love that DP and the colors you chose on the dragons!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for a special occasion. Thanks for the wonderful idea for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci, this is so stinkin' cute! Love your colors and the black ribbon really highlights your coloring of the dragons. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Love this image and the wonderful colors you used!

    ReplyDelete