Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Candy Colored Butterfly Mermaid

Stamp: Ching Chou Kuik's "Light of Beautitude", Plate 54

An Alice in Wonderland inspired card featuring a candy pink background I created by blending several layers of Copics in RV14, RV04 & RV02 leaving the edges of the image very light. I then used Rock Candy Stickles to edge the image and sprinkled it with additional chunky clear Martha Stewart glitter. The embossed background was created with a Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folder. I inked the embossed cardstock with Brilliance Pearlescent Purple and Platinum Planet.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your background Randi!! It is perfect for your perfect card!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your enchanting background. It works splendid with your candy color image. I also am in love with how the crinkle seam binding finished off your project!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Randi, I love everything about it. The colors are so pretty together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love it Randi. The background is awesome..... absolutely gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the colors, the background is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY! That's what I can say about that. Candy looks good to me. Wonderful work Randi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Randi, this kind of reminds me of cotton candy!!! She looks so soft !! I love all the sparkle!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring! Love the entire project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how different this card loooks. You used so many different things together. Fab work!

    ReplyDelete