Thursday, July 1, 2010

Angela, Seeing Through

Today I have a card to show you that I created over 3 weeks ago. I created this card for my Friend and DT member Mag. I used Seeing Through by ching chou kuiks Plate # 42 , only at Sweet Pea Stamps. Isn't she just absolutely GORGEOUS??? I just love her. ching chou kuiks original artwork was in blue but when I looked at her I saw her in warm earthy colors. I can't remember the maker Of the Dp, but the CS is from K&Company.




Here is a close up. I really love the way she turned out. I think this is my favorite cards I have created so far. And it made it way safely all the way to France!! Mag, I hope you liked it!!! This is one I had a hard time parting with!! But I know it went to someone who would appreicate it as much as I did!!



I used a Quikcuts die in the corners and cover them in some fine Martha Stewart glitter. I also added some of the same glitter to the embossed parts of the Spellbinders Classic Frame. The frame was attached with foam tape. I also added some BEAUTIFUL roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. I took the stems from the flowers and wrapped them around a small paint brush handle to make the swirls. The berry looking embellishments are actually from a floral department, they were some I had in my many totes of floral arrangement stuff.

Well I hope you like her!!

Copics
Skin: E11, Eoo,E000, E50, E51, R83, RV00
Hair: E79, E77,E74, E71 colorless blender
E18,E19,E17,E15
Background: E50, E51, E53, E55

15 comments:

  1. lovely, the colors are so rich colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS I stated on your blog when I first saw this card it is absolutely tantalizing!!!
    X0X0 KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice color combo Angela. Great job with this one.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. all I can say is ....BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors on this, so gorgeous. Angelea, you rocked this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow, this is amazing, the colours are beautiful, she looks like she is hiding in the woods.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, this is gorgeous! I love the rich, warm colors! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is just gorgeous! I LOVE your colouring... stunning!!!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is absolutely beautiful. I can totally understand why it was hard for you to part with her. Absolutely stunning! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning coloring and I adore the glitter you added. I really love the browns, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation! This would look so cool framed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela this card is just amazing, she's just in front of me and as you know, I'm really honored to have a card from you on my room :)
    Really amazing !!!
    Thank you again :)
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous ! love this card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is breathtaking Angela, truly a work of art!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing Angela!! I just love teh colors you have chosen. The card is breath-taking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly amazing card, love the colors! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete