Monday, June 28, 2010

Two From Elaine Cox

Hello! Today I have two cards to share with you, both using images from Elaine Cox (Plate 34). The first one uses Celestial Garden Fairy. I cut the main image and the butterflies out after stamping them and then mounted them on a piece of embossed white card stock.

The Details:
Stamp: Celestial Garden Fairy - Elaine Cox (Plate 34) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: My Little Shoebox, Dark Chocolate, White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes: Y15,Y08,Y17,Y21,YG21,YG23,YG25 W/W1 and W3 over,R24,R29,R39,R81,R83
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Sizzix Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Ribbon (Offray)


The second card uses Little River Mermaid, also from Plate 34. I gave her lots of sparkle with stickles on her tail and tiny stick on gems in her hair. The background embossed pieces were sprayed with Glimmer Mist and then had a little Stickles added after that dried.

The Details:
Stamp: Little River Mermaid - Elaine Cox (Plate 34) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Basic Black, Whisper White (SU), White for image (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,RV21,RV23
Hair: E50.E53.E55
Clothes, Tail and Scene: BG11,BG13,BG15,YG21,YG23,YG25,YG17,RV21,RV23,RV25,E53,E55,E57
Misc: Fiskars corner and edge punch, Sizzix Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Glimmer Mist, Stardust Stickles, Mermaid Stickles, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles


I hope your day is magical!
:-)Traci

11 comments:

  1. Traci,

    They are both beautiful but I have to say I have a soft spot for the second one. I think it is all the sparkle. She just glows!!!!! What a wonderful job!

    X0X0 KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci,

    Wow, add the cut out image to the embossed piece really creates a whole different effect. I love it.....and love the bright, cheerful colors. I definitely love your second card and love the effect of glimmer mist on embossed cs. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Traci!! I love your "River Mermaid" the best. Must be the glitz?
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gorgeous, Traci, lovely coloring.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci, I absolutley adore these. My favorite is the Little River Mermaid, too cute. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Traci, both of your cards are beautiful!!! But Little River Mermaid is just too cute and I love all the glitter and sparkle you added to this card!! I love the way you cut out the first image and attached her to the white embossed paper!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are stunning, but I love the jewels in the Little Mermaid's hair!!! The shimmer on the embossed pieces is a GREAT technique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Traci! I really love the card on top, the yellow outfit is just super cute with the red highlights and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Traci these are stunning! Your coloring is outstanding-especially the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards - love the river mermaid best though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty - like your coloring and the papers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete