Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Masked Fairy




Hi everyone :) I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Thanks so much for stopping by the Sweet Pea DT blog today. I have a card to share with you using one of my favorite images. This one is called Masked Fairy in Green and you can find her HERE (Sheet 9, Plate 33). I colored the image with copics and then sponged around the image with SU's Pretty in Pink ink. I added glitter and pearls to the image. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. The design paper is from K&Co. I added a ribbon and bow, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and a hat pin for some finishing touches. The sentiment is also from Sweet Pea stamps. What do you think?

Thanks again so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Christine

10 comments:

  1. I think this is stunning Christine. Wonderful work!! Love the aura you have made as well.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,
    This is just beautiful! I adore all the small details that make it a home run. The pearls make it a winner for me. Something so small can make such a difference! Love the hat pin too!

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Christine. It's stunning and love all the embellishments. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, this is Gorgeous!!! I love the colors together so elegant and the hat pin is just the perfect touch!! I too so adore this image!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color choices Christine. The bow and the hat pin are really nice as embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, fantastic job. I love your color choices. And the hat pin, what a neat embellishment. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, this is a beautiful card! I love your layout and all of the gorgeous details you added! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine this is so yummy! Those colors are just incredible! I love the stick pin too...it works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors and coloring! LOVE the pearl!!!

    ReplyDelete