Friday, June 25, 2010

Mag - Pick a Pumpkin


Hi Ladies,
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments,
they really make my day each time :)

CONNIE :
To make the white shadow around the witch,
first, I color all my background with
different colors of Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks.
Then, with the edge of a little chalk eraser,
I come all around the witch to take away
a line of color.

That's all, just easy :)

---

Hi everyone,
Here is a card I've made with my
fave combo colors : fall colors :)

I used an image from Chin-Chou Kuik,
"Pick a Pumpkin".

You can find this image on plate 53.

Papers are from Bazzill and Basic Grey
The butterfly is a Tim Holtz Alteration die.
The big flower is from Prima (Ameruse collection).
I colored the image with Copics and used
a Spellbinders Classic Frame to put in.
The background of the image is made with
Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.


Here is the list of the Copics I used :

Skin : E50, E01, E11
Hat and dress : R81, R83, R85, R89
Hair : Y32, Y35, Y38, YR18
Cat : R00, blender


Have a magical day !!!
xxx
Mag ;)

12 comments:

  1. Mag, your card is beautiful and I am lovin' those fall colors. I love the detail and wish I had your gift of embellishing cards this beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another smashing production Mag! I look forward to seeing your art, always amazed at how you can put so much in so little space and have it come out looking so magnificent!!
    Connie....who wants to know how you did that lovely white shadow effect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh Mag!!!!!! That butterfly is amazing and fits perfectly on your card. Micki is spot on about your gift of embellishing! Your coloring and background is beautiful also!!!! This is surely a treasure and whomever receives this is one lucky person!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mag this is BEAUTIFUl!!! I love all the Fall colors and that butterfly is gorgeous!!! I love all the details in this card!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAG!!! WOW. Your work is stunning, as always. I love the way you colored the image and she stands out perfectly with wonderful embellishments surrounding her. Your work is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Mag. I love the butterfly. You work is truly amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic, love that little rubber technique really makes the image stand out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love how you have colored her and how by tilting the one panel that golden colored panel shows! That butterfly is stunning with the pearls you added! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful Mag, I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning as only you can do Mag! The way you can embellish so beautifully and still have the image maintain being the focus of the creation is just astounding. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool! I love the fall colors too and that butterfly is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, I love those colours too, really love everything about it

    ReplyDelete