Saturday, June 19, 2010

June Customer Challenge Week!

Welcome to the Sweet Pea Stamps monthly customer submission and challenge week, where we celebrate and showcase you - our wonderful customers!

This month's theme for our customer challenge is:
Free for All! With the beginning of Summer vacation let's have fun and make it an anything goes challenge, the only requirement is that you must only use Sweet Pea images and verses. Good Luck!
To enter just upload your creation to your blog, online photo service or gallery and add your link below. Don't have a way to display your art online? Just email it to Jennifer with a note.
The challenge is open through Saturday, June 19.



8 comments:

  1. Had so much fun playing along for my first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these cards are wonderful, you ladies are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first time entering too as I've only just become addicted to Sweet Pea stamps.
    Just love them.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these stamps so much thank you fo rtaking the time to view my entry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so sorry I've just realised I've not used an Elaine Cox image - I was so excited to be joining in for the first time. Will do better next month I promise!!!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this image, and i hope you will like what i did with it. Thanks. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, my card isn't great, just didn't do what I wanted, but I did manage to get one done as an entry! I'd love to win some of the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did mine I have so many I dont know what to do I still have to cut 5 sheets,But got mine done.Sarah

    ReplyDelete