Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I love this wonderful image called Elaine Cox's Black Butterfly Fairy. If you have seen the image on sheet #1, Plate 34, you will notice how different the final image looks when using the colors that I selected for this card. I paired it with an adorable saying that comes on the same sheet of rubber stamps. "A fairy happy birthday to you."

I added some shiny silver specialty paper that I used a border punch on with a Fiskar's border punch. I also think some extra bling would have looked beautiful on this image, esp for her earrings. I am definitely gonna do up the image that way next time. I just love this stamp!!


Have a great day all!

Holley

12 comments:

  1. Holley, this is very pretty!! Your coloring looks great on this!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors! it is so playful

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colors are lovely and I adore the silver paper as an accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holley, fabulous job on this, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the colors you used Holley! That border is perfect.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Holley, this is beautiful! I love the punch work you did on the sides and your coloring s lovely!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors you chose. So fun and bright! Gorgeous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holley, those colors are so bright! Love it. So cheerful..... great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely Holley, I love the border punch !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Holley, especially with the way you colored her! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful! Great coloring and what a fun way to use the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Holley! That edging/border is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete