Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Angela, Flowing In Blue

Well, not really that she's flowing in blue more like aqua. I notice I use this color alot!! So I guess my oldest DD is rubbing off on me as her favorite colors are Teal-ish Aqua and black. I love black but I am more of a brown person (brown and green, my favorite colors). I have also noticed that I am starting to like any color when paired with brown!!
I think she looks so shy! So I wanted her to also look as if she was trying to hide from the bright sun so I used creamy yellows for the back ground. And I colored this image before I decided what paper I was using and as soon as I started looking through my HUGE and I mine HUGH tote/basket of scraps saw this piece from a card I created last month. Luckily it was the right colors!! I really need to start picking out my DP first, before I color.


This is a ching chou kuiks images only at Sweet Pea Stamps (plate #47). And I think she is just gorgeous!!! I just love that she is hiding one of her eyes, oh and those branches as fingers( her name is "Flowing In Blue")

Copics Used:
Skin: E0000,E00,E02,E11,E50,E51,R81,RV00
Hair: E37,E35,E33,E57,E47,E53,E51 and E50
Clothes: BG49,B37,B16,BG15,BG13 and BG11


12 comments:

  1. Angela, your coloring amazes me. You did a fantastic job on this. I love her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela I'm your biggest fan !!!!!
    Big Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great art Angela. I like your color combo.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your color combo and love her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela,
    It does not matter what colors you use!! You rock them. I really need to get this image. Every time I see her I love her even more.
    Hugs,
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning, Angela, what gorgeous colors!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Seeing this card makes me want this stamp!! I love the way you used the blue on this and the background paper you put with it. The coloring is great though, esp the highlight of blue on the eye! Gotta remember that trick myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful, Angela! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is STUNNING! Your coloring is just amazing! I love the way you did the eyes and cheeks especially.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have my address right? LOL j/k but this is stunningly beautiful! Excellent coloring!

    ReplyDelete