Sunday, May 2, 2010

Butterfly Kisses

I love these adorable images from sheet 34 by Elaine Cox. This mermaid is named 'Little River Mermaid'. She is so adorable and her froggie friend is sweet as can be. I added the Butterfly Kisses sentiment to the card with a butterfly embellishment.

I colored the image with copic markers and embellished the card using variable layers of pop dots. Wishing you all a wonderful day full of Enchantment and Butterfly Kisses. I posted the name of the winner of my blog drawing last night!

Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

  1. Great job Holley! You brought this image to life in a big way. Wonderful coloring also.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holley, this turned out sooo sweet. Her yeyes are outstanding, you do did a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooo beautiful, Holley! Love your coloring and what a pretty butterfly! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Holley! I love her big beautiful eyes! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfectly sweet!!! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is sweet as pie. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Holley, awesome job. Love the colors and wow, those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable Holley! I love how you used the two sentiments!

    ReplyDelete