Thursday, April 8, 2010

She's Got a Lot of Booty!

Hello! I have made a card today using Caribbean Treasure from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 10, plate 36). I saw her in my head as a dark skinned beauty ruling the seas with her band of pirate henchmen! The treasure chest was especially fun to play with. I used a combination of liquid pearls and different colored stickles for the treasure. I think next time I will add a few seed beads to the mix as well.

The Details:
Stamp: Carribean Treasure - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 10, plate 36) Sweeet Pea Stamps
Paper: Creative Imagination, Chocolate Chip (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin: E25,E27,E29,R22
Hair: C5,C7,C9,110
Clothes: YG03 w/Rv00 over it, YG95,YG97,YG99,B32,B34,B39
Background: B32,W0,W1,W3,W5
Treasure Chest: E74,E77,E79, Y21,Y26,Y28
Misc: Stickles - (Golden Rod, Burgundy, Lime Green), Scallop Border Punch (SU), Ribbon (SU), Espresso Dimensional Pearls, Martha Stewart Skull and Crossbones punch.


I hope your day is magical!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE DIFFERENT TAKE WITH THIS IMAGE AND THE EMBELLIE WITH THE SKULL IS GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci, I love this! Great job with the skin tone and the chest is lovely. I just love all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color scheme Traci! and that skull is just the right touch.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci, I love your card, love the skin tone, love everything about it. She does have booty! I adore the skull

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Traci....this is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, I love her dark skin !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a striking coloration! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing your color choices with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm soooo inlove with this card! The colours and papers and layout...aaaah, can't wait to get my stamps to play with. (or should I say aaarrrrr ;)

    ReplyDelete