Monday, April 26, 2010

A Mother's Love - Plate#45

Can you believe Mother's Day is just around the corner? Seems like just yesterday was Easter!

For my card today I used another image from ©ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, sheet 15, plate #45:

MothersLove

I decided to try a different Copic color to outline the image. I tend to always reach for C1 to make the image appear 3D (well, that and it hides any little mistakes where the color is outside the lines :-) ). This time I used BG93. I'm not sure yet if I like it or not. So I thought I'd let you guys decide......:-).

I also used my Nesties Label die and finally (hear me scream "Woohoo") got my Cricuit hooked up to my laptop and updated my SCAL software. Playing around, I cut a swirly frame which you can see on the right side of the card.

MothersLove closeup

Be sure to check out the Sweet Pea Stamps shop and don't forget to share YOUR Sweet Pea Stamps creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Great card Micki! I really like the color you used for the outlining.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color you have used for the outlining.
    the card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Gorgeous colors and of course I LOVE the RED hair! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are magnificent. The outlining color flows well with all the bright colors. I think it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Micki, your colors are scrumptious!I love it, fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Micki, this is stunning! I love, love, love the color combo and coloring! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colors, so beautiful! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty, love how bright it is, really spring-y

    ReplyDelete