Thursday, April 1, 2010

Little River Mermaid/ Elaine Cox image

How is everyone doing? Great I hope! I received my Sweet Pea Stamps by Elaine Cox earlier this week and I just couldn't wait to ink them up and color one of her cute images. This image is from Sheet #1/ plate #34 and her name is Little River Mermaid. I just love the way she turned out. Everyone always ask me if my coloring is really this bright, yes it is!! I use alot of ink and I just love the brightness of my images when I have finished coloring them.
Here is a close up to show more details of the image.

And here you can see the depth of all the accessories I added.


Well I hope you like her. I just love her!!

You can go to Elaine Cox's Website to see more of her creations HERE. So go and check them out they are all just adorable.

14 comments:

  1. Such lovely colouring Angela, the card is so bright and cheerful, I wish the weather was the same in the u.k
    Luv Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful card Angela, I love all the vibrant colors you used !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magical card!! Love it the colours are just beautiful!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I absolutely love this. So beautiful, love the bold colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color Angela! Love your layout and all the bling!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love this card! Awesome!!! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card :-)
    Love the image and coloring :-)
    Hugs, Danica

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Angela; I love the image you gave us to show us the depth of the work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible Angela! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the brightness of your images, too! This is another exquisite creation! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Angela, fab colours and sweet image.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colourchoice. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Angela! I love the colors and the way you really set off the image with the patterns and embellies! This card is beautiful AND fun!!!

    ReplyDelete